- Ultra-warm, waterproof winter boots with side zipper
- Lightweight Thermoball™ Eco powered by PrimaLoft® insulation retains warmth when wet
- Waterproof, PU-coated leather upper with 100% recycled P.E.T. baffled ripstop shaft
- PU-coated, water-resistant medial zipper for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides the ultimate in comfort
- Supplied by The North Face
Why Donate This Product:
Many individuals experiencing homelessness do not have adequate shoes for the Seattle climate; with colder and wetter climates, many are susceptible to serious food infections, further compromising their wellbeing and health. Furthermore, many individuals living outside walk around either barefoot or with shoes with massive holes, which makes them vulnerable to seriously injuring themselves.
About Chief Seattle Club:
Chief Seattle Club is a 501(c)(3) registered organization dedicated to physically and spiritually supporting American Indian and Alaska Native people. At our Day Center in the Pioneer Square district of downtown Seattle, we provide food, primary health care, housing assistance, and an urban Indian legal clinic, a Native art job training program, as well as frequent outings for members to cultural and community-building events.
By donating the listed price for this product (which includes WA state tax), Provide Now will be able to contribute this gift-in-kind to an organization in need on your behalf.